Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 8 EOC : Creative Content


My creative content I will do for my final project will consist of several different things for exposure including a newspaper ad, a Facebook account, an instagram and a website.  The newspaper ad for my new bar will not be in an already established newspaper, but merely a sample newspaper ad.  The ad will include the theme of the bar as well as the atmosphere.  The layout and design of the bar will also be included in detail to give viewers and idea of what's going on.

The Facebook account would give a mini bio of my background as well as the bar's.  It would consist of all the information that a consumer might like to know including type of music played, types of foods, different activities and events, and also the advantage of coming there.  The Facebook account would also have several photos of the bar and owner and a photo album of customers having a great time in the bar.  The instagram would go hand and hand with the Facebook account accept it would not have much text content.  The instagram would also display photos of the customers at the bar enjoying themselves. 

The website would be the online experience of learning about the bar.  The website would mainly give you general information about the bar regarding location, hours of operation, upcoming events, birthday shout outs, biography of owner and bar, grand opening party photos and more.  The website would only act as a site to get information, get name out there and bring in people.  I plan to do screenshots of each of these items and incorporate them into my blog.  The idea of these things is to get exposure for my bar and to get customers interested in my bar without spending too much money out of pocket.



No comments:

Post a Comment